Excited about this position, but think you might lack some of the qualifications? Give it a shot, we love helping talented engineers grow!
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience contributing to open source projects, preferably contributing to a runtime or widely used library.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Practice of modern software engineering, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide system operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers and make them more effective.
- Experience influencing software engineers' best practices in your organization.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation