As part of the AWS ProServe Video Solution Delivery team, we take AWS products, 3rd party products, and build solutions for our customers. Integration Architects on our team have 8+ years of development and architecture experience inclusive of a minimum of 2+ years of video based workflow experience. This Public Sector focused position is a customer-facing role, but also has significant technical leadership responsibilities working with internal teams, including Sales, Solutions, Product Management, and Engineering. This role is a senior-level position that will work closely with other regional Integration Architects and Engineers, as well as mentor junior and mid-level members of the team. A focus on executing during the delivery of integration projects is a key trait for success in this role. Ultimately, you will help us achieve our goal of becoming the market leader and most respected solution provider in the video workflow space. What you’ll do:
- Provide design and architecture oversight for the integration of Elemental / AWS solutions into customer environments.
- Participate in pre-sale customer evaluations and discussions as a subject matter expert on AWS solutions, when needed.
- Work closely with pre-sales technical teams, to ensure solutions are well-designed and can be successfully delivered.
- Coordinate internal solution design review processes.
- Lead development of solutions built on top of AWS core products
- Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
- Interact with our customers to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are met / exceeded.