Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking to add a Senior Manager to its Amazon-focused Marketing team in Seattle, specifically focused on driving awareness and discovery of Audible on Amazon.com. Using customer insights and data, you will create and implement strategies to shape innovative customer-focused programs at Amazon to drive strong customer acquisition at Audible. You will become the expert in the Audible prospect customer journey, then test and learn to optimize key points along that journey to increase conversion to membership.
You will work cross-functionally and globally across Audible and Amazon to support and accelerate the growth of Audible. You are customer-focused and passionate about listening and reading. You will play a key role in honing Audible’s strategy and vision to invent the future of audio content, redefining audiobooks and listening experiences. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders and partners, including product, engineering, operations, UX, creative, and finance. You and your partners will research, conceive, design, and deliver mechanisms that drive awareness and discovery of Audible within Amazon.
Success in this position requires 10 or more years of e-commerce or acquisition marketing experience and a deep familiarity with technology-driven CX solutions across conversion funnels on “must-have” consumer apps, websites, and search engines. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple acquisition experiences (in both desktop web and mobile apps) that Amazon customers will love.
This is a distinctive opportunity to play a vital role on a fast-growing team, driving high visibility projects in a promising space. The role requires a commitment to goals, proactive examination, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design a holistic vision for the Audible discovery experience on Amazon taking into account existing functionality and blue-sky opportunities which help elevate Audible into a top-level media category alongside other book formats.
- Identify and execute initiatives that ladder up to the discovery vision, through consensus building, influence, etc., while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders across Audible and Amazon.
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data, and analytics to develop data-driven site optimizations as well as machine learning-based targeting of visitors with high propensity to purchase.
- Work with Product, UX, and Brand teams to develop and launch interactive Amazon experiences across platforms that build on these business cases to grow Audible visibility to the right customer with superior conversion, engagement, and retention.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with strategic Amazon teams to identify and prioritize acquisition opportunities for Audible.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define business requirements and KPIs as part of a roadmap for amazing customer experiences.
- Develop and manage the execution of marketing launch and go-to-market plans, learning from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we optimize the right experiences over time.