Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing our Demand Generation (DG) Sales team to help more companies make the move to the AWS cloud. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path. The DG team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types in North America. AWS Demand Generation (DG), North America, is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Business Manager to play a critical role on the leadership team within DG, as we work to drive revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction for AWS.
We are looking for a hands on experienced Prospecting Program/Campaign Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing Prospecting programs and campaigns for our Demand Generation Team, in alignment with field sales, marketing and business development. The Prospecting Manager is a key member of the team who will manage campaign design and execution end-to-end and is responsible for delivering the best experience for our internal and external partners and our customers. A strong understanding of marketing and field sales as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement will be crucial and previous experience working in large cross functional organizations will be key. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. This role requires excellent campaign management skills, strategic thinking and problem solving with strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability to work with cross-functional teams and provide guidance for projects. Additionally, this candidate will have demonstrated success in managing campaigns, identifying and solving competing priorities and timelines to streamline deliverables. You must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of work where you have delivered campaigns with high impact. You will develop a deep expertise in AWS’s services, policies and processes and be capable of both efficient and accurate campaign execution. The ability to identifying opportunities to improve our workflows and implement best practices is highly desired.
As a Prospecting Program/Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation and execution of Demand Generation prospecting programs and campaigns with the internal marketing, operations, sales, business development and service teams
- Align and collaborate with stakeholder teams to create and prioritize a prospecting calendar as well as optimize existing content and repurpose as relevant
- Troubleshooting any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle
- Weekly campaign reporting and monthly business reviews
- Leading process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders
- Obsessing over our end-customer’s AWS experience and inventing campaigns on their behalf
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule.
- Oversee and facilitate the utilization and consolidation of marketing or business development content as well as approval of compelling and effective assets focused on prospecting that fits the appropriate audience and field sales area
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize visit-to-registration conversion.