Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team! Join our fast-paced, iterative environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies to deliver real customer value. We are building the future!
We are seeking a Support Engineer with strong operational, communication, and technical skills to support a wide range of internal stakeholders across the Prime Air team.
As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will help drive the successful use and adoption of core software development technologies and tools across teams. Specifically, you will:
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf
- Work directly with developers to ensure that their questions and issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles
- Champion and advocate for stakeholder requirements (be their voice)
- Identify ways to innovate and simplify the learning and development experience
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes