The Learning Manager will drive and support network-wide training initiatives for Fabric.com Successful candidates will have a creative, true hands-on approach, as well as strong knowledge of warehousing/manufacturing, Learning Management Systems and data-driven, analytical thinking skills. In addition, effective presentation and persuasion skills are a must. This role requires the ability to influence without authority. Act as a proactive and productive liaison/partner with the corporate NAFC ACES Operations Learning Department consistently seeking to make a positive impact on key business safety, quality, productivity, and customer experience metrics.
• Foster the development and growth of Amazon employees (i.e., mentoring, teaching, etc.).
• Create and implement training programs for associates, managers, trainers and others (i.e., participating in and conducting needs analysis, skills development classes, cross-training, etc.).
• Facilitate orientation and training classes; communicate policies and procedures to managers and new employees as needed.
• Creates and updates accurate and useful information for Training.
Assist Operations management team with PMVs, SJIs, and other training aids/visuals.
• Actively seek, clarify and understand information from Operations and Area Managers that leads to an understanding and ownership of FC performance and goals and required YOY improvements and provide training assistance where necessary in order to achieve these goals. Fully understand workflow, daily production goals and reports used to drive the business.
• React quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts and network-wide rollouts.
• Ensure and drive best practices standardization across all departments and sites.
• Ensure network standard training programs are implemented and consistently utilized as required in the fulfillment center.
Execution & Analysis:
• Ensure that training is tracked and recorded, including progress and skill sets.
• As needed, manage grant proposals including implementation, tracking and relationship management.
• Create, manage and update training content and associate compliance audits.
• Administer methods for gathering and tracking training metrics.
• Analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations.
• Track and communicate Learning Department goals, assignments and progress locally and at a network level.
• Take ongoing responsibility for ensuring that the Fulfillment Center is operating safely and take immediate action to correct where necessary.
• Identifying training needs, determining resources, and developing an annual training plan for the entire workforce
• Owner of PIT Training Program and maintains proper documentation related to PIT certification.
• Assist in the design and delivery of training programs for operations. This position will also include delivering instructor led training classes for new hires, new skills (cross-training), feature launches, and refreshers as necessary. As the first face of Fabric.com for new hires, this associate is required to have very clear communication skills and operate with impeccable professionalism at all times. The Operations Learning Associate will also assist in the development of training materials including surveys, quizzes, Job Aids, PMVs, and reference badges.
• Assist Operations management team with recruitment, onboarding, and performance management and employee relations.