Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery-operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. We are now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Do you have a reputation of being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your Customer Service skills and troubleshooting skills? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Blink’s Customer Service (CS) Technical Support team would like to talk to you!
As a Technical Support Engineer in the CS/Technical Support team, you’ll work on problems at a deep technical level not normally experienced in a typical consumer environment. You will support our Home Security product suite and help customers navigate their own home networking and mobile device configurations. In addition to solving issues for customers and partners, you’ll be a key player recommending product changes, documenting solutions, and automating log analysis. This position affords a lot of personal growth opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed service by engaging directly with Blink’s customers via phone and email
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Working with customers to understand how they use Blink’s products to resolve their issues and maximize their investments
- Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication during Blink’s critical launches and support events
- Working across the customer service spectrum to ensure a consistent and highest-quality level of support
- Developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes