Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading a paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and market programs that enable excellence in leading Consulting and Technology Partners across the globe. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced Competency Marketing Manager to join the AWS Partner Network (APN) Marketing Team.
As a Competency Marketing Manager you will manage, and execute a marketing strategy for the Global AWS Competency Program. You will design and deliver integrated marketing materials and campaign plans to support program goals and effectively project manage the efforts through multiple marketing channels, including website, online, email, social media, etc. You will work with field marketing teams to develop and manage global campaign execution plans. You will develop and manage email campaigns to reach, engage, and nurture a wide range of customers, internal teams, and partners globally.
The AWS Competency Marketing Manager will partner with AWS Marketing Teams, Global & Regional Partner Marketing teams, Partner Sales and Segment teams, and the Business Development organization to market and drive awareness of AWS Competency programs worldwide.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in developing marketing strategies, running email marketing campaigns, and nurture programs. You also have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit. The Competency Marketing Manager can effectively influence both technical and non-technical audiences. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute marketing programs designed to raise internal awareness and external global brand recognition.
- Lead program positioning with AWS media, PR, AR, Sales, and Business Development.
- Create positioning, messaging, web content, and documentation in conjunction with the APN team, partner marketing.
- Develop detailed project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels.
- Create measureable campaign plans by working with global Field Marketing, Partner, and Marketing teams.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion
- Build relationships with global and local marketing teams to drive cohesive messaging to support the global initiative.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for campaigns.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Marketing, Partner, and Regional teams to drive program support.