Do you like to work hard, have fun, and make history? We are looking for a bright, well-organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant for a rapidly growing team at Amazon. Bring your enthusiasm and can-do attitude to this exciting and rapidly growing team!
The HR Services Solutions (HRSS) team is seeking an exceptionally talented, customer service obsessed, resourceful and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the HRSS leadership team.
In this role you will support the HRSS Director and Leadership team. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Key to the position is the ability to handle complex calendar and administrative support for leaders, to keep them organized, prioritized and on time while maintaining a high level of professionalism and positivity. Candidate must have the ability quickly learn organizational structure, team objectives and adapt to Amazon values and vision.
- Effectively support the HRSS Director and his leadership team where needed
- Meeting support which includes making necessary arrangements for in person meetings and conference calls - including but not limited to booking conference rooms (and determining room set up), support of video conferencing, teleconferencing, meeting meals and meeting materials and team social events.
- Communication to include coordination of new hire announcements, upload and posting of meeting recordings, email alias management and content preparation for All Hands meetings and weekly Staff meetings.
- Recruiting assistance to educate team members on internal process, headcount tracking (Excel) and management of team organization charts (Visio)
- Document management to ensure all templates and resources are current and up to date
- Assistance with Domestic and International travel arrangements
- Organizing, prioritizing and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action/attention required is addressed
- Department space management including partnering with Global Real Estate Facilities team on global and non-Seattle team space assignments,
- Event coordination which may include: planning, negotiating with and securing vendors and venues, creation of purchase orders and event logistics. Events may include: organization wide all hands, volunteer activities, and other group meetings and celebrations,
- Document and Power Point creation, editing and proofing
- When directed, participation in work/projects outside of normal scope to help build the business