Audible Inc. is a media company and the category leader in spoken-word entertainment. We are looking for an exceptionally creative, strategic, and analytical leader who is passionate about the customer experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new industry innovations to join us as a Global Program Manager. The ideal candidate will possess both a product optimization background that enables him/her to drive the right customer experience and a passion for alignment, led by impactful knowledge sharing and communication.
In this role you would be the driving force that collaborates with all Customer Care stakeholders to build revolutionary new products and services to support both our listeners and the agents who help them navigate and experience our product. You will work with functional stakeholders to create new industry leading ways to engage with our listeners. You will be the driving force that orchestrates all the moving pieces needed to ensure successful and on-time delivery for the portfolio of projects you support. You will be the face and voice for the project teams you lead. You will be an integral part of the strategy that turns an opportunity into an experience for our listeners. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical stakeholders. Finally, as a member of the Customer Care team you will take an active role in our focus on growth and innovation as a JD Power Certified Contact Center.
- Determine and refine strategy and procedures for the group’s work with internal CS customers as well as non-CS partners
- Own and execute project or product releases that directly impact Audible’s CS KPIs
- Own individual CS work streams and coordinate all activities to ensure the optimal customer experience for all releases
- Balance daily tasks and work to ensure you’re minimizing risk and maximizing time available
- Successfully deliver projects on time working with global cross-functional teams
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the initiatives you’re responsible for
- Develop requirements for internal tools and processes to support product/feature launches
- Define, measure and utilize program KPI’s to improve the overall program
- Dive deep to understand areas of optimization across operations and functional teams; translate findings into business requirements
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for operational, program or product improvements