Audible – an Amazon company is looking for a Project Manager, Marketing to help drive major new marketing campaigns into the marketplace. Together, we’ll develop marketing programs, creative assets, and experiences that help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with compelling audio content that provides learning and entertainment. ABOUT YOU
- You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion.
- You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas.
- You are detail oriented, have an obsessive need for order, and find pleasure in running the show.
- You take a results- and service-oriented approach; ensuring projects are delivered to business owners on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Plan and track complex marketing campaign launches that include coordination of multiple internal teams and external agencies.
- Develop milestones and schedules for projects, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment; manage to, and deliver on, agreed-upon deadlines. Understand and identify key interdependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues.
- Develop repeatable development methodologies and processes; focus on continual improvement and streamlining of processes to ensure best quality outcomes and speed to market.
- Provide ongoing project status updates, including preparation of meeting materials for team members and senior management.
- Support vendor relationships (including ongoing project communications as well as financial areas such as purchase order and invoice management.)
- Proactively keep team members on deadlines in an effective but positive way.
- Identify and utilize project management tools to plan and track project deliverables.