Are you excited by the prospect of solving some of the hardest and most valued technical challenges of cloud computing? Do you want to apply your deep analytical and engineering skills to the space of enterprise collaboration and productivity apps? Come join us at AWS Professional Services!
The AWS Professional Services team is looking for a Senior Consultant to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating Collaboration and Productivity Applications leveraging our Amazon Chime and Alexa for Business platforms.
The things we are working on are in response to loud and clear feedback from customers about the daily pain points their workers deal with in collaborating, communicating and sharing documents and information. Leveraging AWS’ scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we offer customers an easy to manage and cost effective solution that solves many of these pain points.
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Consultant that can make an immediate difference with our customers in helping them design and deliver Collaboration and Productivity solutions while maintaining a constant customer focus. You will work with your peers and product management team to tackle hard problems with Amazon Chime and Alexa for Business.
Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world’s leading enterprises transform their call centers to Amazon Connect and the AWS platform.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services
- Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise Collaborative and Productivity solutions and industry trends.
- Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform their Collaboration and Productivity solutions.
- Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Chime and Alexa for Business based solutions.
- Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of implementing and support Collaboration & Productivity applications.
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
- Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Chime and Alexa for Business
- Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on call center organization, processes, tooling and integration. Software development experience with building Collaboration and Productivity solutions is a plus.
- Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing Collaboration and Productivity solutions into Amazon Chime and or Alexa for Business.
- Insights - Work with AWS product, engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
- Partnering – Work with new vendors to help enable and upskill their technical delivery resources.
Amazon aims to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for over a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.