Amazon’s world-wide retail business is successful and is continuing to expand!
The Retail Systems Finance team at Amazon is seeking a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst for our global Profit Intelligence finance team. This position will partner closely with senior business leaders on a daily basis and be responsible for supporting critical business projects. They will be a key member of the Retail Systems team, and will play a critical role in shaping the roadmap and future of Profit Intelligence.
A successful candidate will have the freedom think big, innovate and create new processes and mechanism to drive controllership and impact all retail businesses worldwide. This is a highly visible role, so strong leadership and communications skills are critical to being a successful candidate.
- Manage and develop scalable financial tools or reports that align, and simplify monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
- Lead financial controllership aspects of the business, and Build scalable financial processes and metrics by working with functional leaders and other finance teams
- Facilitate financial review meetings with cross functional business stakeholders, senior management and business managers
- Lead ad hoc financial analysis for Profit Intelligence in support of the global Amazon Retail business
- Occasional travel to EU/Asia may be required