We would be thrilled if you have background or interest in any one of the following areas:
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Multi-threaded, lock-free, high-throughput systems code.
- TCP/UDP and OS networking internals and zero-copy, low-latency networking code.
- Consensus and coordination algorithms and paradigms in distributed systems.
- Large-scale event-driven architectures using replication and/or PubSub.
- Peer-to-peer concepts for gossip, overlay, routing, and distributed hash tables (DHTs).
- Spatial data structures and partitioning, space filling curves, or computational geometry.
- B-trees, multi version concurrency control (MVCC), or software transactional memory (STM).
- Rigid-body physics simulation, real-time 3D rendering, or 3D animation systems.