- Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive.
- Experience developing machine learning software and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Experience in data modeling and analysis, especially with distinctive data sources.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts. Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Hires and develops great people
· Holds relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Demonstrates the ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
· Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
· Shows passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Biases towards delivering results
· Thinks big
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Tags: Amazon Alexa, Alexa machine learning science, wake word, speech recognition, speech recognition, acoustic modeling, Java, Java, C++, C++, Python, Senior Python Software Developer, Python Software Engineer, distributed systems, distributed file systems, Amazon Alexa developer jobs, Amazon Python jobs, Amazonjobs.com, Amazon Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA, Boston, Massachusetts