The US Consumables Finance group is looking for a smart, motivated, and driven Finance Manager to provide finance support to the Consumables Private Brands organization and work on special projects that span all of Private Brands Consumables. Finance Leaders at Amazon, draw our energy from working closely with our business partners, solving complex problems, and diving deep in the data to find patterns and trends in order to design and deliver solutions for our customers. Our decision making process is fact based, which means that Finance has a seat at the table. How does it sound to you? Are you up for a challenge? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial environments? Do you have what it takes to be successful in such an exciting and fulfilling environment?
This Finance Manager will play a critical role in supporting the Consumables Private Brand leadership team and will impact all businesses within Consumables. This role will influence a wide range of decisions including strategic sourcing, promotions, marketing, vendor performance, and everything in-between. The ideal candidate should possess a strong curiosity to understand the business end-to-end, proactively dive into issues as they arise, and have a track record of using data to influence decision makers. Moreover, a successful candidate will possess superb business judgment, is highly detail oriented, and is comfortable dealing with multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Controllership of the business
- Support long and short term financial planning processes
- Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
- Establish and publish weekly and monthly financial and operational performance metrics
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and new business development deals
- Support cross-business analytic projects for senior management, with financial modeling, data mining and presentation support