Do you enjoy watching the latest movies, television shows, or sporting events on your computer, tablet or smartphone? Do you hate waiting for your pages to load or your show to re-buffer? Good - us too.
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery and one of the cornerstones of AWS. We bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. CloudFront integrates with other Amazon Web Services to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content (webpages, games, movies, live streams, etc.) to end users with low latency and high data transfer speeds. CloudFront uses a global network of edge locations to cache and route requests to the best possible location based on known latency, available capacity and many other factors. We build for massive scale and performance.
We have no shortage of bright ideas but we need you help to turn them into reality.
We are looking for experienced software engineers to build and operate large scale cloud services and end-to-end solutions. We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter with a passion for cloud computing and who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
- You will provide a service that is core to all modern Internet businesses.
- You will be in charge of the complete software development lifecycle, defining, prioritizing, designing, building, and testing new features.
- You will operate an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers at a massive scale.
- You will own one of the lowest latency and highest throughput services in all of AWS.
- You will mentor and be mentored by a great team of software developers.
- You will understand what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
- Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds.
- Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience.
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones.
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative.
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers.
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity.
- Build creative short-term and sustainable long-term solutions with others as passionate as you about this mission.
- Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Want to create services at a massive scale used by millions of people.
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions.
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best.