Sales Administrative Assistant
Do you LOVE to read? Do you keep up with the most recent BUZZ about books? If that describes you, this is the job you have been looking for!
Brilliance Publishing is looking for an exceptionally bright, well-organized, and self-motivated book lover/Sales Assistant to support our Sales Managers. In this role, you will be supporting account leads across the sales team with administrative support, title presentations, inventory management and marketing coordination. The Sales Assistant will also be relied on to coordinate as needed between internal and external teams. Your book knowledge will be relied upon to suggest titles as well as maintain them in our catalog.
The Sales Assistant will be relied on to have extreme attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. In this role, you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, as you represent Brilliance Publishing with our partners. The successful candidate will possess the ability to balance multiple projects, complete tasks independently, react with appropriate urgency when required and to talk about books!
• Coordinate and create title presentations via Edelweiss, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Track All Audible Placements via deals, promotions, etc. in the Homepage Marketing Tracker
• Manage (in coordination with the metadata team) all content on Edelweiss across both Brilliance Publishing and Amazon Publishing catalogs
• Provide administrative services to the team including calendar support, research, meeting coordination, assisting in project management, department activities, site wide events and other related assignments.
• Support team as needed with presentations, meeting follow up, etc.
• Lead or assist internal groups as assigned for employee engagement and communication efforts such as our newsletter, activities, wellness or safety teams
• Coordinate outbound /inbound calls and mailing for indie bookstores.
• Have fun at work and help others do the same