Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with a web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS’ growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator to be the primary point of contact for multiple AWS business groups who require configuration, maintenance, administration, data management, reporting, documentation, and training within our SFDC environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.
AWS SFDC Administrators proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, their business, and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. They manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. SFDC Administrators will run independently as well as partner with SFDC Program Managers for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. Administrators must leverage their technical skillset and teamwork capabilities to successfully implement large projects that are scheduled to be built and delivered by SFDC Project Management teams. Candidate must demonstrate a strong interest and ability to learn about FinancialForce’s suite of products, particularly FinancialForce Professional Services Automation. Key Responsibilities
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Manage the Financialforce.com PSA (Professional Services Automation) application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Hands on configuration of Partner Communities including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute on data migration/cleansing, data loads and similar activities
- Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders
- Investigate reported system issues, and work with internal teams toward a solution
- 24/7 ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages