At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, and to get there we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The North America Consumer Finance team has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst to support North America Consumer Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). This role will expand reporting and analysis of the North America Consumer business, with a large opportunity for business impact, and improve efficiency and customer experience through automation, process improvements, and defects prevention.
The successful candidate will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including retail finance controllers, other FP&A teams, operations, supply chain, and the senior Consumer and Consumer Finance leadership teams. Candidates should have experience working in high visibility roles and be comfortable presenting to senior leadership. A polished professional presence and the ability to influence is critical. Candidates will also have strong business judgment and an interest in understanding consumer behavior. This position will require ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed. Responsibilities include:
- Create, maintain and standardize corporate profitability and metric reports that will be used by executive leadership.
- Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s financial results and other key business metrics, including all areas of fixed and variable costs.
- Compile and review financial results and plans and communicate results to company leaders.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and assist in various projects.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.