The Alexa Voice Service Business Development team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute relationship agreements with hardware and software systems integrators. These partnerships will enable a wide variety of companies to provide Echo like functionality, using the Alexa Voice Service, in their products. This individual is an important team member, contributing to the overall growth and enablement of the Alexa on third party devices. The ideal candidate has solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Alexa Voice Service Business Development team to expand and deliver on the strategy to partner with third party companies to build Alexa Voice Service functionality into their products and services.
- Manage both executive and working level relationships with technology providers, to include systems integrators and other component suppliers.
- Execute agreements to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
- Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.