Do you want to fundamentally improve the everyday productivity of software developers using AWS? The AWS CodeBuild team is looking for a software engineer to transform the customer experience for developers using the entire Code suite of services to build out and model their development process. You and your team will own services that will enable customers to develop and customize their development process, along with easing their use of Continuous Integration techniques for their software. We need a leader that is experienced in delivering multi-region fault tolerant systems, is passionate about the developer tools space, is excited to have software developers as their customers, and is obsessed about creating compelling customer experiences.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of this set of CodeBuild product features from beginning to end. You will:
- Mentor and lead your team of developers
- Guide senior leadership to help drive business decisions
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
In this role you will work on a critical and highly-visible function within the AWS business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of the service, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product. If you’re excited to have a large impact on AWS and the cloud computing industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.
If this sounds interesting to you, come join us!