Audible is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead product strategy for the integration and continuous improvement of Audible’s financial management platform. This team member will be responsible for a platform that will have significant impact on Audible’s global business operations. If you want to drive key decisions and work at the intersection of business and technology with the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming, this is the role for you! You’ll have the opportunity to drive product decisions while working closely with team members from accounting, engineering, and Amazon, just to name a few.
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented, ambitious self-starter with strong communication skills. You will have strong persuasive writing skills, deep technology understanding, and experience working with financial technology. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evolve high-level strategic vision into actionable product plans that deliver a best in class financial system.
- Serve as the agile product owner for the backlog of one or more development teams, leading requirements gathering, building a roadmap, and collaborating closely with development teams on execution to deliver products globally.
- Work closely with accounting, finance, design, program management, legal, and international teams to gather requirements.
- Define and manage the product roadmap, getting input from and setting expectations with stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
- Serve as product owner for a development team and partner closely with engineers during agile development cycles to deliver on business objectives.
- Proactively, anticipate, identify, and resolve challenges that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to make decisions, but be able to apply judgment when data is ambiguous or absent.