The Solution Provider Program Manager is an integral member of Amazon Web Services Solution Provider team focused on managing and development of GSIs. In this role you will work closely with partners and AWS teams to drive revenue growth and overall market adoption through the Solution Provider program. This role requires the candidate to easily converse in a range of subjects such as sales, marketing, legal, and operational conversations, and be a great communicator to partners and internal teams to drive revenue. Roles & Responsibilities
· Work with partners, AWS sales and partner teams, and AWS HQ teams to improve and execute the Solution Provider program and other programs in domestic and international regions.
· Manage a set of portfolio partners through acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, and other Solution Provider program activities to help Solution Provider partners grow their AWS business.
· Lead Solution Provider legal agreement negotiations and participate in and execute complex deals.
· Create and execute enablement plans for Solution Providers.
· Set and manage revenue targets and work with the Solution Providers and AWS partner teams to achieve/exceed goals.
· Evangelize and enable in region sales and partners teams to drive partner recruitment and Solution Provider revenue.
· Serve as a key member of the AWS Solution Provider team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
· Support Solution provider operations while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, billing, etc.).
· Utilize salesforce.com
and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics.