The Community Shopping finance lead oversees many of the elements which make interactions with Amazon unique. The Senior Analyst will partner with Community Shopping leaders to provide strategic guidance, thought leadership and analytic/decision support for evaluating Community activities and performance. This role requires a self-starter with business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail and a track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive thought leadership for Community using a data driven approach
- Drive the business to develop challenging goals and financial plans and then participate in executing and achieving these results
- Facilitate Community Business Reviews including reporting and take-aways
- Understand the inherent limitations of data and exercise judgment to make trade-offs between timeliness and accuracy of analysis and how to best synthesize findings
- Monitor forecast accuracy, understand drivers of variances, and hold managers accountable to the quality of their forecasts