Entering the B2B market is one of Amazon’s most exciting growth opportunities and since launching in 2015, Amazon Business (AB) already has more than 1 million customers. We are growing fast, and require talented finance professionals to help us scale.
AB Finance offers a rich learning experience and an opportunity to develop professionally. We are a young business, and you will be challenged to weigh in on decisions that have long-term strategic impact, and to produce insightful analytics that help us accelerate growth. You will work closely with business partners and get exposure to senior leaders, and become a subject matter expert. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate the Dive Deep, Invent & Simplify, Learn & Be Curious, and Bias for Action leadership principles; who can engage business partners to drive results; and who welcome the challenge of building structure and supporting high growth in a fledgling organization with senior management visibility.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to be a key partner in driving the financial management of the company’s US business to business (B2B) initiatives. This position will be the finance business partner to the Amazon Business Sales leadership team and provide financial oversight, insightful analysis, and decision support in this rapidly evolving space. This person will also partner with organizations across the company including, but not limited to, marketing, seller services, operations, etc. In addition, the right individual will have solid business judgment and the capability to drive a fast paced organization to the right results.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Serve as the finance leader working directly with AB Sales senior management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations
· Own the revenue forecasting process for Amazon Business
· Support the financial planning and analysis processes with metrics and data insights for financial risks, opportunities, and investment decisions
· Partner with Sales leadership to manage the sales budget/expenses and headcount
· Actively participate in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual business performance reviews
· Develop, report, and analyze key input metrics that support team goals
· Influence business decisions with effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives
· Ensure compliance with controls and systems, and develop new processes to support the fast-growing business