Entering the B2B market is one of Amazon’s most exciting growth opportunities and since launching in 2015, Amazon Business (AB) already has more than 1 million customers. We are growing fast, and require talented finance professionals to help us scale.
AB Finance offers a rich learning experience and an opportunity to develop professionally. We are a young business, and you will be challenged to weigh in on decisions that have long-term strategic impact, and to produce insightful analytics that help us accelerate growth. You will work closely with business partners and get exposure to senior leaders, and become a subject matter expert. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate the Dive Deep, Invent & Simplify, Learn & Be Curious, and Bias for Action leadership principles; who can engage business partners to drive results; and who welcome the challenge of building structure and supporting high growth in a fledgling organization with senior management visibility.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to serve as the FP&A Lead for the Amazon Business US team. This is a key leadership role within the AB Finance team and will be responsible for leading all of our FP&A efforts. This individual will provide financial oversight, insightful analysis, and decision support in this rapidly evolving space and partner with organizations across the company including, but not limited to AB International, Operations, Payments, and the Global FP&A teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Manage and develop the financial planning and analysis processes, including Monthly Financial Reviews, Quarterly Business reviews, and OP1/OP2 Planning processes
· Lead financial controllership aspects of the business, including all aspects
· Build scaleable financial processes and metrics by working with functional leaders and other finance teams
· Coordinate and collaborate with many teams to develop frameworks for automating of key FP&A processes
· Lead ad hoc financial modelling and analysis
· Provide fact-based insights into variances and trends
· Collect, analyze and review quantitative data and making recommendations for a path forward as a result