AWS Infrastructure planning group, is looking for Software Development Engineers for its Seattle team who can help automate AWS financial processes. These systems are responsible for providing controllership and analytics that can slice and dice AWS costs and revenues in various different slices. If you have a solid understanding of fundamental algorithms and system design and are able to produce bulletproof code, we are looking for you. To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about delivering high-quality designs and components. You must be creative in solving hard problems in the AWS finance space and unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology.
The candidate must be able to:
- Solve complex architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable; - Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment unafraid to think out-of-the-box.