This role reports into VP of Global Customer Care and is responsible for the global operational excellence organization within CS at Audible. The global operations are spread over internal and outsourced partner contact centers, established across the world. This is a highly process-focused and business-oriented role with a big emphasis on driving innovation for internal processes. The ideal candidate is a passionate ‘teacher’ of Lean leadership, has proven ability to positively influence a culture of continuous improvement (CI), and most importantly, has a proven track record of executing measurable process improvements and successful change management. In addition, the role also has a key responsibility of managing a team of CI professionals and supporting them in project execution, functional mentorship and guidance, and their overall success. Lastly, being part of the leadership team, this role fits an individual that can bring strong strategic thinking and thought leadership towards the overall Customer Care vision.
As an individual, you are an advocate for our product and passionate about listening to audio content. You understand the complexities of a fast-paced, high performing organization and can handle multiple, abstract projects while dealing with constant change. You have a strong desire to achieve results and continuously raise the bar. Lastly, you have the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deliverables. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute an overall OE strategy, CI initiatives relating to efficiencies and quality, and innovation of customer experiences pertaining to CS
- Identify the highest value CI projects, coordinate project teams, and drive completion of projects
- Execute process improvement programs using concepts such as Lean and Six Sigma tools such as DMAIC, Gemba, Kaizen, A3 thinking, Control Charts, Value Stream Analysis, 5S, Error Proofing, Visual Management, etc.
- Responsible for disseminating Lean leadership (including facilitating Lean workshops), developing and coaching OE concepts and change management capabilities, and cultivating a CI culture at internal and external contact centers
- Develop reporting and tracking mechanisms for business productivity progress and opportunity identification
- Provide project, methodology, and tool support to Green Belts for implementation of projects
- Build strong internal partnerships with functional leaders to facilitate project identification and selection process
- Be the objective consultant for best practices in all functions, and motivate and instill a culture of excellence
- Embrace and embed Audible People Principles and Customer Care Tenets into entire network
- Recruit and train best in class CI professionals while supporting and mentor ambitious team members in their career and personal development, at all levels of your organization
- Represent the CS operations function on inter-department and cross-department initiatives