Amazon is all in on games.
We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us. At Amazon Game Studios, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, streamers and creators.
You will be a part of the tools creation effort of one or more titles from start to finish. You will have the freedom and encouragement to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones, and not be limited by “that’s not how we do things here.” This is a rare opportunity to get in at the beginning and help shape the foundation of a brand new AAA game title. Your team includes industry veterans of dozens of titles including Need for Speed, Burnout Paradise, Forza, Mechwarrior Online, Call of Duty, Half Life 2, Halo,
and Gears of War
. Successful candidates will have a track record of shipping quality software and also excel at communication, customer focus, and iterating with game developers to deliver the best product.
- Define and execute the automated test framework and toolset for game titles
- Provide expert feedback to development teams to ensure testability and mitigate risk
- Identify, investigate, and propose test solutions for game services and technical features
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards and help create functional and engaging features that delight customers
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience