All-New Amazon Echo Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive.
- Experience developing machine learning software and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Experience in data modeling and analysis, especially with distinctive data sources.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts. Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Tags: Amazon Alexa, Alexa machine learning science, wake word, speech recognition, speech recognition, acoustic modeling, Java, Java, C++, C++, Python, Python Software Developer, Python Software Engineer, distributed systems, distributed file systems, Amazon Alexa developer jobs, Amazon Python jobs, Amazonjobs.com, Amazon Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA, Boston, Massachusetts