The Field Marketing Manager, Strategic Account Marketing is a new role on the North America Field Marketing team. This person will work directly with one of our top account sales teams, business development, and other cross-functional leaders to build and execute an account-specific marketing program intended to increase awareness and adoption within one of our key customers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing marketing programs, developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership at the highest level and. This person should have a strong understanding of cloud-based technology and be able to quickly grasp the technical needs of this customer and translate that into marketing programs to address these needs. This person will have experience working within cross-functional teams, and can demonstrate experience in building integrated marketing campaigns intended to remove inhibitors that are blocking accounts from moving forward in their adoption of AWS.
- Own the marketing strategy, resources, execution plan and budget for supporting the business goals of one of our top accounts.
- Create, manage and execute account-based marketing programs, in partnership with account team, to drive platform adoption that will accelerate usage within this account.
- Develop a customer marketing strategy, including the project plan/timeline for account specific sales campaigns, sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns, or ensure appropriate inclusion of this account in these programs.
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for this account including visibility into marketing campaign results and measurement of campaign effectiveness, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and establish long-term integrated marketing plans aligned to the unique needs of this account.
- Develop assets necessary to support this unique customer, and address their particular challenges.
- Partner with key subject matter experts in marketing and sales to translate meaningful content into customer action