Audible Inc. is a media company and the category leader in spoken-word entertainment. We are looking for an exceptionally creative, strategic, and analytical leader who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new industry innovations to join us as the Senior Manager of Global Workforce Management
. The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing innovative, highly interdependent processes and systems to manage a 24x7, highly complex, multi-country, multi-skill, highly flexible internal and outsourced workforce to meet Audible customer expectations. S/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of large-scale workforce management software solutions, as well as prior experience in a customer service environment.ABOUT YOU
- You are an experienced workforce management leader, who has diverse experience in a spectrum of industries and contact center environments – big, small, inbound, outbound, multichannel – you’ve done it all!
- You are innovative! You love to build and think beyond the Workforce Management ‘box’ – in every situation you are questioning the status quo looking to imagine and invent something better
- You have strong coaching and mentoring abilities – you know you are only as strong as the team around you and are passionate about advocating and developing your team members
- Innovate & deliver upon long term strategic vision of Audible workforce management
- Work closely with senior CS leadership to execute call center growth strategies
- Have a continuous improvement mindset of critically evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies
- Manage a team of workforce management and capacity planning personnel responsible for contact volume forecasting, capacity planning, telephony administration, workflow and planning reporting, agent scheduling and local intraday workforce management
- Support global capacity planning needs by managing short and long-term forecast process, developing staffing plans and leading weekly capacity planning meetings
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analyze real-time workload requirements and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements and maximize utilization of resources
- Administration and utilization of Amazon workforce management and ACD tools to maintain skills, profiles, queues and workflow rules, introducing new configurations as business needs arise
- Develop contingency plans, direct activities during problem resolution efforts and participate in post-resolution analysis of projects providing input for future process improvements
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and VTO
- Carry out day to day leadership responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures; include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution
- Act as a mentor and/or manager, assist in the career growth and development of the Workforce Management team by driving focus on our core values and leadership principles. Plays a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
- Participate in site senior business leadership meetings; develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed