Do you have a passion for social media? Do you have experience driving enterprise value using social channels? Do you want to work in a fast passed, action packed field filled with the opportunity to build something from scratch and define success in un-charted territory? Amazon’s Global Marketing Team is looking for a seasoned marketer to join our Social Advertising team to help build our growing social media advertising team. The Social Advertising team is focused on leveraging all viable social media advertising platforms to grow Amazon businesses. The team is looking for top notch marketers who can create a set of successful channel strategies, execute a set of well-structured tests, roll out successful campaigns, and optimize performance over time against a clear set of performance goals.
To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able and willing to execute rapidly. You will understand both the art and science of online marketing and have proven experience setting up structured marketing tests and analyzing results for actionable insights. You will have proven success in driving substantial results, ideally in B2C branding, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation, specifically utilizing large scale social advertising programs. You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test and learn approach. You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs. You’ll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, and teams ranging from finance to analytics. Responsibilities
- Create and scale innovative Social Advertising programs across the different Amazon business models
- Design structured campaign tests, define success criteria, and analyze results
- Optimize all Social Advertising campaigns using levers including customer targeting, content, creative and bid optimization
- Deliver against campaign plans and deliverables on time and on budget
- Work with product management and engineering teams to build technology to support your campaigns, and to find ways to automate successful initiatives
- Track, measure and report on channel results