Audible – an Amazon company is looking for a Program Management Director to support the development and launch of major new marketing campaigns into the marketplace. Together, we’ll shepherd the development of all of the creative assets and media plan deliverables needed to help build and extend our brand, attract and convert new customers, and engage our existing community of listeners in authentic and compelling ways. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with compelling audio content that provides learning and entertainment. ABOUT YOU
- You are detail oriented with a desire to drive high quality results, but always with a strong bias for action.
- You take a results- and service-oriented approach; ensuring projects are delivered to business owners on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- You enjoy working closely with Creative teams, giving them the structure and support they need to deliver excellent work on time.
- You are a problem solver with strong intellectual curiosity who enjoys finding better new ways of doing things.
- You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas.
- You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion.
- Serve as the team leader for project management of creative asset development, media campaign launches and other marketing initiatives.
- Plan and track diverse and complex projects that include close coordination of internal teams and external agencies.
- Develop milestones and schedules for projects, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment; manage to, and deliver on, agreed-upon deadlines.
- Understand and identify key inter-dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues.
- Identify ways to improve and streamline processes in order to drive results faster, more efficiently, and with greater impact.
- Develop methodologies that can scale and be repeatable.
- Identify success metrics and tracking dashboards to evaluate progress and highlight areas for further optimization.