Brilliance Publishing is looking for an exceptionally bright, well-organized, and self-motivated Office Coordinator to support our business. In this role, you will be supporting senior leaders across the business with administrative support, lead office procurement and coordinate events site wide. Another primary role will be working with our Casting Department to assist in coordinating travel and effective communications with our outside talent.
The Office Coordinator will be relied on to have extreme attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. In this role you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, as you represent Brilliance Publishing with contractors, vendors, Amazon Corporate contacts and service vendors. The successful candidate will possess the ability to balance multiple projects, complete tasks independently and react with appropriate urgency when required.
• Coordinate and book travel arrangements for employees and external partners (candidates, talent, authors etc.)
• Lead procurement efforts including optimizing spending for office supplies, printer supplies, meetings, event materials and any other items
• Provide administrative services to leaders including calendar support, research, meeting coordination, assisting in project management of trade shows, community events, department activities, site wide events and other related assignments.
• Support site wide items such as mail, monitor signage, visitor support, common area maintenance etc.
• Lead or assist internal groups as assigned for employee engagement and communication efforts such as our newsletter, activities, wellness or safety teams
• Have fun at work and help others do the same
While a critical role for our business, applicants should understand this is an entry level position and the position is not relocation eligible.