• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience .
• A minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar environment.
• Experience with Ethernet and IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
• Experience knowledge of and experience with major Internet routing protocols, network hardware and packet forwarding architectures.
• Experience working with large-scale networks.
• Deep knowledge of Significant past experience with, and deep expertise in many of the following: Ethernet, 802.2/3, 802.1d, IP, TCP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, PIM, IGMP, MSDP, MPLS, LDP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, netflow, 10G, 40/100G Futures, Linux/Unix.