We are seeking a Solutions Architect for our AWS Training and Certification (T&C) team to support the enablement of AWS Customers, Partners and Amazon Employees. The T&C team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Solutions Architect to assist customers in the adoption of the learning technologies.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of our learning technologies running on AWS. In collaboration with our AWS engineering, sales, marketing and partner teams, you will drive customer adoption and revenue growth across a broad set of customers. You will possess customer facing skills that allow you to represent our learning technologies well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. Your ability to connect technology with measurable business value will be critical in the solutions architect role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for: Be great fun to work with
. At Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes.
You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers whether they are large or small. Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions.
The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer, and pre-sales experience. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Educate new customers on the value proposition of learning technologies.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be proficient users and advocates of our learning technologies.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the AWS solutions architect community.
- Partner with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the use of our learning technologies.
- Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blog posts, user guides, and other artifacts.
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and product teams and help evolve our learning technologies.