The Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will provide full financial and operating decision support for Audible’s Amazon facing US Marketing team. The position will be responsible for partnering with the business, serving as a thought-partner supporting their planning, forecasting and reporting activities, as well as driving business analysis and strategy for maximal impact.
This role will offer the candidate a unique opportunity to impact Audible’s profitable growth driven by various Amazon related initiatives. The Sr. manager will act as an advocate for new effective Amazon related marketing programs while also justifying them on a financial basis. Significantly partner with the business to discuss operational and financial results associated with current operations, budgets and new projects. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a solid business partner to the US Amazon Marketing team.
- Help drive strategic planning with marketing leads to support demand generation and overall business growth.
- Lead development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
- Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all Amazon facing marketing initiatives.
- Be the subject matter expert on Amazon facing customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
- Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing SVP, VP and his direct reports along with various Amazon finance teams.
- Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives.