AWS Marketplace allows customers to discover and immediately deploy software on a pay-as-you-go basis to their AWS environments. AWS Service Catalog allows organizations to create and manage catalogs of IT services that are approved for use on AWS. Together these services allow customers to build solutions using AWS Services and 3rd-party software, and deliver them to end users.
In this role, you will be responsible for recommending and integrating software from AWS Marketplace into customers’ broader AWS solutions. You will partner closely with customers, leading software companies, and AWS sales teams to drive the adoption of 3rd-party software across a diverse set of use cases. You will also be responsible for integrating AWS Service Catalog into customers’ environments. You will also create content, including technical white papers, blog posts, training modules and more to enable the broader SA population to identify and deliver AWS Marketplace-related opportunities to their customers. We are looking for highly independent, technical, customer-centric, and results-oriented candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS Marketplace & AWS Service Catalog, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure that solutions are designed following best practices
- Contribute to customer-facing technical content such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, AWS engineering teams and support
- Execute a sales strategy in partnership with the Marketplace Business Development team
- Conduct AWS Marketplace and Service Catalog training sessions for customers
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS Solutions Architect community
- Open to travel of 25%