Do you want to help Amazon launch initiatives that improve the customer experience worldwide? At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need a talented, creative, and data-driven Content Manager to join Amazon Global. If you'd like to help us establish a best-in-class shopping experience for customers across the globe, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an organized self-starter who will concept, build, and execute frequent campaign launches across multiple languages and devices. You will work closely with internal teams and cross-functional areas including marketing, product management, customer experience, and design, to launch marketing initiatives for the international customer. The ideal candidate has a passion for content creation, data analysis, continuous experimentation and optimization, and inventing new processes that can scale globally. Responsibilities
- Create and schedule individual merchandising campaigns on amazon.com across multiple languages and devices, with regular new content launches, promotional campaigns, and seasonal events.
- Optimize on-site campaigns, messaging, and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, while delivering in-depth tracking and reporting.
- Perform continuous tests (e.g. A/B, Multivariate) to improve campaign performance across digital channels.
- Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation.
- Partner with Marketing, Design, Business Development, and Customer Experience teams to define and deliver campaigns across all channels.
- Manage email traffic channel for international customers.
- Develop messaging, content, and segmentation strategies that increase customer engagement.
- Initiate copy development and work with various teams and tools to translate content into languages for our global customers.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to improve the global customer experience, and work with cross-functional team members to execute those strategies.