At Amazon we put our customer’s first in everything we do – including our advertising programs. We are investing heavily in building world class solutions that enable brands to connect with their customers—programmatically, globally and at scale—where they shop, read, watch videos, and share online.
The Advertising UX team designs powerful campaign management and reporting tools that make the complex seem simple, enabling advertisers to run high-volume digital advertising campaigns with the click of their mouse. We excel at distilling the needs of a diverse user base into experiences that balance efficiency with utility.
We are a strategic and well-funded area of growth for Amazon where you’ll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life. You will own the experience for a wide area of the tool suite and utilize your full range of skills including, wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design. About you
As a user experience designer on Amazon’s Advertising team you are at ease conceiving of an experience in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables such as complex workflows, wireframes, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes. You think first from the customers – both shoppers and advertisers – perspective and set relentlessly high standards for yourself and the team in developing best-in-class advertising tools.
You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working on highly technical team, skilled in using data to make decisions and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Questions?
You may already know if you’re a fit, but perhaps you’re worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be – we’re looking for smart, proven, UX Designers; if you’re the right candidate, we’re flexible. Key Responsibilities
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
- Quickly and thoroughly create work flows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
Please include your online portfolio and process examples in your application.