On the Alexa Smart Home Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, and ship cutting edge products and experiences that will be used every day by people you know. We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As a Sr UX Designer for Alexa Smart Home you would:
- Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new voice, web, and mobile applications
- Direct the visual design of the web and mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, Amazon.com executives, and external partners for review and feedback
- Work with our usability and data mining teams to assess and optimize new and existing features and page frameworks
- Develop high level strategy for Alexa Entertainment customers for both near and long term.
- Collaborate with other design team members on Alexa entertainment experiences, frameworks, process, and best practices.