Software Development Manager - AWS IoT Device Management (Level 6)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) launched highly scalable and secured Cloud IoT platform in 2015. It is now expanding its product offering in new areas to help even more customers with their large-scale deployments of IoT devices.
Our mission is to keep the world of things connected and let our customers get the most out of the data of their connected devices. We're innovating on technologies to enable our customer to build complex systems in little time. We're building high performance systems and highly reliable infrastructure so that our customers can focus on their application logic to process device data and integrate workflows with other AWS services for millions of connected light bulbs, thermostats, semi-autonomous robots or jet engine telemetry - to name a few.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager to be part of the AWS IoT team. This person will work closely with the leadership team both on the development side and business side to drive the next generation of critical pieces of a full IoT stack. The new service components and strong ecosystem promises to be a game changer in the connected products area. Key responsibilities
- Design, build and optimize the software with a team of engineers to run a highly scalable data processing system to integrate AWS IoT with the AWS ecosystem
- Ensure high reliability and robustness of your service
- Drive new ideas and business growth for your team and AWS IoT
- Own and continue to improve the development process with your team
- Define goals and deliverables to meet dates and ship features at high quality & report on status
- Recruit and hire for your team and others
- Develop team members and help them grow their career