Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
- Developing high quality, enterprise scale software products
- Datacenter migration, especially involving Windows Servers and complex Windows workloads
- Some travel may be required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Deep knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and automation
- Designing or managing a large SQL Server implementation
- Designing or managing a large Active Directory implementation
- .NET Programming (C#)
- Managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware and storage application, server, and network security
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Knowledge of the AWS services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.