The Senior Manager, Original Content, Spanish Language will report to the Vice President of International Business Affairs. This role will work with authors and talent as well as their agents and managers to drive the acquisition and development of new original content targeted at our Spanish-speaking customers. The Sr. Manager will also license content from publishers in the US Hispanic and Latin American market segments. We’re looking for an experienced executive with strong ability to develop and bring to execution new content opportunities and work across multiple teams and cultures. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire and develop new original content target at our Spanish-speaking audience.
- Collaborate closely with Audible’s Original Publishing and Original Content teams.
- Partner with internal teams to oversee the successful execution of production and marketing commitments by Audible and promotional and marketing commitments by authors and talent.
- Manage content licensing efforts in the US Hispanic and Latin America market segments, including partner management, deal negotiation and implementation.
- Research and identify new partnership opportunities, develop relationships, and engage with content partners throughout the Spanish-speaking world.
- Leverage internal analysis and monitor external trends to drive content acquisition and development decisions.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may prevent team’s ability to meet its strategic goals.