Alexa is Amazon’s groundbreaking virtual assistant designed for voice interactions. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our team located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will work across Alexa to coordinate wide ranging initiatives to improve Alexa's Q&A capabilities. In this highly visible role, you will work across teams to coordinate our data processing, storing, transforming, and reporting -- all geared toward building scalable processes to power our internal analytics. Lastly, you will understand the Alexa data architecture & tools and serve as an expert that others across the organization can come to for answers.
A successful candidate will be a senior level individual contributor that excels at influencing without authority, dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do. Key Responsibilities:
- Organize a large number of resources successfully
- Act as the point of contact for leaders across the group
- Coordinate projects with 100+ individuals across Alexa
- Dive deep on complex data issues and simplify our future processes
- Create stakeholder facing metrics and reporting
- Identify program goals and strategic initiatives 1-3 years out
- Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior members of the team