What if I’m not an expert in all the preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
- Experience working with Hardware Security Models
- Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs
- Cloud hosting experience (AWS).
- Expertise with iperf, MTR, traceroute, dig, packet capture tools
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Logging, monitoring and response concepts and technologies for cloud networks, corporate networks and hosts in all environments.
- Experience with broad array of security technologies, such as NGFW, WAF, SIEM, endpoint security and more
- Interest in information security and a desire to learn techniques and technologies such as application security, cryptography, threat modeling, penetration testing, etc.
- Customer service experience/Strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
That’s okay. That’s our preferred list, not a required listed. We hire smart people who can dive deep so we’re more interested in the areas that you do know instead of those you haven’t been exposed to yet. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.