At Shopbop, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Shopbop is seeking an Area Manager for our Fulfillment Center in Madison, WI.
This position will support our Outbound operations is a 2nd Shift opportunity. The schedule will is as follows: Wednesday (10a-9p), Thursday (10a-9p), Friday (10a-9p) and Saturday (8a-7p).
Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department.
• Review forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to meet the overall building objectives.
• Partner with other Area Managers to manage labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
• Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
You and your team of warehouse associates are responsible for getting Shopbop customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS:
• Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)