- Great communication skills. You’re good at finding new and better ways of communicating and sharing your work, and are always fine-tuning your deliverables for maximum impact.
- You work smart, developing prototypes at the right level of fidelity for each phase of development, from startup through launch and beyond.
- Experience building new products and services from the ground up.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive deadlines.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.