Amazon Business makes organizational buying simple. We help with supplier management, product selection and visibility into purchasing. Our marketplace and tools help organizations get a clear view into their purchasing behaviors so they can make better choices and minimize risk. All with the familiar Amazon.com shopping experience.
Amazon Business (AB) is seeking an experienced Event Marketing Manager to build, plan, and execute events to further adoption of Amazon Business.
Working closely with sales and other internal stakeholders, the Senior Manager, Events will be responsible for defining and driving event and trade show programs and strategy to drive awareness and generate sales leads in target markets in alignment with marketing and sales goals.
In this role, you will work closely with AB agencies of record to manage logistical execution of event and will ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a customer-focused, high-quality event. Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute engaging, repeatable events that provide opportunities to nurture brand awareness and relationships with prospects, customers and alliance partners
- Manage and develop third-party relationships, including contract negotiations, execution of industry conference appearances, and identification of opportunities to leverage these relationships to positively impact marketing and sales goals
- Own an annual budget, managing the budget resourcefully and finding entrepreneurial ways to deliver unique experiences to customers
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities
- Communicate best practices with global marketing teams
- Create and manage the distribution of pre- and post-show event communications
- Work with creative team to develop booth properties, banners and onsite signage and collateral
- Design and deliver reports and metrics on strategic effectiveness of event and trade show programs, developing metrics to assess success